Monday, August 27, 2012

Grateful.

Sorry I've been MIA. Moved into my very own place. This past year has been crazy and I am so so thankful for everything that has happened. Here's something I wrote about a week ago... :)




Stress.

That's all I seem to be feeling lately. Whether it's finances, future, friends and family. (Lot's of F's)

It overwhelms me. Consumes me to the point of obsession. What does it even mean? Life is passing by and nothing is guaranteed so why do I do this to myself? What's the point?

Grateful.

That needs to resonate with me more. That's what needs to consume me. However, I have this way of comparing myself to others. I always want/need what the other person has.

It's stupid.

And yet, here I am still thinking about people who I think have it all together.

They don't. No one does.

There's a lot of crap out there and we let ourselves get wrapped up in it.

Me especially.

Let it go Krystle, breathe.

You're alive. You're a child of the King.

Everything will be ok.

Everything is ok.

Things work out.

They always do.

Life works out.

God is with you.

He always has been.

He loves you more than you'll ever know.

You have SO much to be grateful for.

Forget the past. Don't worry about the future.

Be in the present.

BE present.

That's all you need to know.

Like the Bob Marley song says..." Every little thing is gonna be alright."

:0)


No comments:

Post a Comment