I've been reading a few blogs today and keep seeing "lists for things to accomplish before 30" and felt inspired to write one of my own...
Things I'd like to do before the big 3-0.
- Have a career (I just graduated college and am on my third internship and am trying to patiently wait for a job offer but I know it's all in God's planning)
- Learn to play the piano. (I've been training in voice since I was 14 and randomly took piano lessons but never put the time and effort into getting decent.)
- Have my own apartment again.. that links to the first item on my list :)
- Travel Europe. ( I have this plan that when I can afford it I am going to take a trip to Europe and meet my family in Greece and see theater shows in London) A girl can dream...
- Learn how to cook better. ( It's...just not my thing... yet.)
- Have a car again? ( If I work in NYC like I'd prefer to then I might not need it.. but if I stay local I will.)
- Have my own cabaret or sing in one.
- Get married. (THAT is completely in God's timing)
That's just a few things I'd like to do... but, if they don't work out I am still completely thankful for all of the blessings in my life that God has given to me.
- What would you like to accomplish? :)