Thursday, December 22, 2011

2011


Since I haven’t updated in a few months I figure why not go with two posts…

Here’s a salute to 2011.

It will truly be a memorable year in my life.

This is the year I graduated college.

I definitely should be a doctor by now with how many years I went to school (between transferring colleges and taking a semester off and figuring out how I’d do it on my own.)

I still don’t have a career but the only one who knows where my life will lead in that regard is God.

It was the year I believed in love again.

Unconditional, chaotic, crazy love.

I restored my relationship with God this year and renewed my faith in Him.

I started dating a man that is everything I could ever want. He has showed me the meaning of unconditional love in so many ways.

It’s also the year my father got out of the hospital and perplexed the doctor’s with his healing.

Exactly 2 years of being sick and he’s finally on the road to recovery.

Thank you Jesus.

I definitely grew up a lot this year.

2011… you were a roller coaster of emotions. There were times where I felt like giving up and times where I was so thankful to be alive and moving forward.

You were a good year, one that I truly will remember.

But let’s not even get started about the pop culture…

So here’s to 2012. May it be as uplifting, crazy, and life changing as 2011 was.

“For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice.”~ T.S Eliot

No comments:

Post a Comment